Nevada Residential Services - HVAC Repairs That Won’t Blow Your Budget! Las Vegas blazing hot summers, cool winters and high pollen levels make it essential to have a working HVAC system.
Fast Response & Exceptional Services at Competitive Prices
Call us 24/7 for a fast and friendly repair from experienced, certified technicians. Our Team Responds Fast and offers the best prices on Heating & A/C repair, air conditioning tune-ups and heating tune-ups!
Benefits of NRS HVAC Contractor
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Highly Competitive Prices
- Best Customer Service
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- HVAC financing
- NV Energy AC Rebates for old system replacement
- 7+ years of experience installing and repairing HVAC systems in Las Vegas, Nevada
We offer residential, commercial and new construction services. Our list of services includes:
- Any kind of HVAC system repairs including Air Conditioner and Furnace repair, replacement, installation and maintenance
- Heating and Cooling Tune-Ups
- Plumbing repair, replacement and cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality improvement
- Filters Replacement
Our experts can help with all your heating & cooling needs! To keep your heating unit in top shape, be sure to speak with one of our HVAC specialists about preventative manintenance and timely filter replacements. When your heater or AC unit is giving you trouble, give Nevada Residential Services Air Conditioning and Heating a call for a quick and reliable HVAC service in Las Vegas. We are available 24 hours a day and we will come rapidly to determine and fix the problem, we will revive and give second life to your air conditioner or heater, we will get you back to feeling comfortable and happy.
If one of these symptoms applies to your situation, don’t delay in calling us to repair or service your air conditioning or heating system:
- AC or Furnace is making a weird noises
- AC stopped working or working very poorly
- AC is blowing warm air
- AC is turning on and off
- Abnormal Furnace Smells
- Furnace is producing no heat or only a low level of heat regardless of your thermostat settings
- Poor Air Quality
- Changes in Airflow (Dirty filters, Clogged blower fans or Leaky ductwork)
- Short Cycling Furnace
- Water Near Your Furnace
From new installations to emergency repairs, we are available year-round to help you achieve ultimate home comfort. Ask us about promotions and rebates to get the best deal possible on your HVAC systems and upgrades. Schedule an appointment online or contact us now for more information about any of our products and services.