AccuComfort™ - Variable Speed Systems
The primary goal of the AccuComfort™ system is to give you exactly the temperature you are looking for throughout the whole day, without interruption. This is achieved by using a combination of the latest home comfort technologies such as a true variable speed motor, smart communicating thermostat and the latest technological advances in the air conditioning world.
The system efficiency rating of the AccuComfort™ starts at 18 SEER, and goes up to 22 SEER.
Get qualified for an immediate rebate by the NV Energy Power Shift Program of up to $1200 when you install one of these!
What does the AccuComfort™ consist of:
AccuLink - communicating control board. Maintains consistent comfort and efficiency by powering the compressor and controlling communication between all components of the system.
- Duration variable speed compressor - automatically makes constant, minute adjustments to avoid temperature swings in your home and maintain consistent comfort and optimal efficiency.
- Compressor sound insulator - Reduces operating noise for a quieter home environment. A
- ll-aluminum Spine Fin coil - An exclusive design makes it extremely efficient at transferring heat, and highly resistant to corrosion.
- Durabase basepan - Built to resist cracks, rust and corrosion.
- Variable-speed fan motor - Adjusts speed based on cooling and heating requirements for high efficiency and quieter operation.
- Simplified two-wire connection - Offers easier installation, reducing the need for structural modification.
- Heavy-duty steel louvered panels - Protect the coil from dirt and damage while still providing substantial airflow.
- Appliance-grade finish - Durable powder-painted louvers resist rust and corrosion, eliminate sharp edges and provide years of lasting protection.
- SermaGuard rust-resistant screws - For corrosion resistance and longer life
SermaGuard screws are Zinc-coated.