It is this time of the year when the cold nights are starting to fade away, and the days in Las Vegas are becoming longer and warmer. This means that it is time for your AC maintenance / Tune Up.
It is no secret that proper maintenance of your air conditioning is as vital to its longevity and efficiency, as regular car maintenance and oil changes are vital to your vehicle. Do not neglect this part of your home comfort because the summer repair costs can get pretty expensive, and the wait times get pretty long. Be proactive and catch the small issues before they become a big problem.
In this article we discuss in depth the importance of your seasonal tuneup, as well as go over the tuneup checklist in detail to show you what you can expect when our technician comes out to have this service done for you.
Preventive AC maintenance
Do not wait until the last minute, book your AC tune-up with us today
and have peace of mind that your air conditioning system will last you another year.
You may ask "What are the actual benefits of ac tune-up?", so here are few good reasons to spare time and money for it:
- It will help you avoid unexpected breakdowns during summer when it will be working at its maximum
- Air conditioning Tune-ups are important for your AC unit to recover lost efficiency
- AC Tune-ups are important for your unit to operate more safely
- AC Tune up increase the overall lifespan of the unit
- Preventative HVAC Tune Ups improve your overall level of comfort & effectively save you money by reducing operating expenses
Schedule a professional AC tune up
Or use our request a quote form to book an appointment online.
Read more about
20 Point Air Conditioning Tune Up Checklist →
UV Lights for HVAC →