Global climate change is one of the greatests threats to human health & existance. While health has always been effected by climate and weather, it is the changes in weather extremes, that is a significant threat to human health. No doubt that most of current global warming is a result of humanity immense fossil fuels usage. But as we now know even our beloved HVAC systems are cooling our homes but warming the planet, causing a cascade of consequences such as rising sea levels, severe storms, drought and fires etc. One may ask:
How much does air conditioning contribute to global warming and make cities hotter?
Most air conditioners use a refrigerant that results in gaseous emissions that greatly contribute to global warming and ozone layer depletion. In fact, some studies predict that by 2050, roughly 25 percent of global warming will be caused by air conditioning.
However, today’s air conditioners are much more efficient and less damaging to the environment than they used to be. Newer models use less energy and are fueled with safer, cleaner refrigerant.
Many people nowdays wants to go green and looking for environmentally friendly heating and cooling options for their homes, especially here in Las Vegas, NV.
Modern, sustainable and eco-friendly technologies will not only contribute to a cleaner environment but also enable homeowners to enjoy significant savings on their utility bills every year. Selecting an efficient heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is an integral part of building an eco-friendly home. Proper selection, installation and maintenance of HVAC equipment allow homeowners not only to save money but also the environment.
How to Go Green With Your HVAC Installation
- Save energy
- Proper design, installation, and maintenance of HVAC equipment are essential to ensuring that it operates efficiently.
- Consider replacing your HVAC Unit if its more then 10 years old
- When selecting a new Air Conditioning Unit make sure that you are choosing some of the most energy efficient equipment labeled with ENERGY STAR logo. Homeowners can save more than $115 a year by opting for ENERGY STAR systems.
- Reduce emissions
- New HVAC technologies such as active solar thermal units, high-efficiency heat pump systems, and thermal energy storage facilities can help reduce HVAC-related carbon emissions by up to 25 percent by 2050.
- Utilize renewable energy and reduce the carbon footprint of a building
- Large, commercial HVAC system should be properly used and maintained
HVAC system accounts for over half of all electricity consumption in the home, one will naturally want to do everything possible to save energy and lower the electric bill. Installing energy-efficient, eco-friendly Air Condituioner and creating a sustainable home contributes greatly to a cleaner environment and healthier communities!
New Air Conditioner Installation
Benefits of old HVAC Units Replacement:
- Increased Comfort
- Improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Lower utility bills
- Enhanced Durability
- Compatible with high-tech features or add-ons
- Environmental savings
- NV Energy discounts and rebates are available on HVAC Replacement
Whether you’re starting to think about investing in a new air conditioner or old AC Replacement - we’re at your service.
Call the Nevada Residential Services Air Conditioning & Heating at 702.935.0777.
We will provide you with best AC Installation & Maintenance service in Las Vegas, NV.