For any HVAC Unit to stay in good condition, it needs regular maintenance and checkups. Whether you run a business, own a house or rent an apartment - you cannot hide from extremely hot weather in Henderson during summer time. Losing your air conditioning in the middle of a summer can be a very painful and unpleasant experience. It is extremely important to make sure that your air conditioning system won't suddenly stop working when you need it the most.
The lack of AC maintenance can easily lead to a few typical problems, here they are:
- Air is blowing but you’re not getting any cold air
A broken compressor, low refrigerant levels, or any number of other issues can be a contributing factor. Hire reliable residential air conditioning company to handle these repairs.
- AC airflow problems
Obstructed condenser unit or Blocked vents and registers can cause low airflow from vents, also if a blower motor is sluggish, that can also impede airflow.
- Dirty or clogged air filters
If the filter gets overloaded and clogged, it impedes your HVAC airflow, leading to hot & cold spots and stuffy air.
Be sure to change your AC filter according to the manufacturer’s instructions and your system usage. That could mean as frequently as once a month.
- Thermostat issues
Often a faulty thermostat can be the cause of Air Conditioning airflow problems.
- Blocked or leaky ducts
Ductwork issues lead to reduced airflow for heating and air conditioning. Have your air ducts inspected & cleaned to solve your indoor air quality and airflow problems.
- Oversized AC unit
Units with a capacity too large for the space run inefficiently, cycling on and off too frequently. If your space feels stuffy and uncomfortable then its better to have your AC unit checked by an HVAC expert.
AC Maintenance & Repairs Are Best Left in the Hands of Professionals
You can mitigate most HVAC problems with regular preventative maintenance.
Hire Nevada Residential Services Heating & Cooling Experts
- We offer residential and commercial air conditioning and heating services.
- We service, repair and replace all models and brands of AC Units.
- We are partnering up with NV Energy for replacements of new energy efficient air conditioners for great discounts and rebates!
- We offer professional preventative maintenance & tune up on both air conditioning systems and furnaces at affordable rates.
- We perform indoor air quality testing and improvement.
Whether you need a Whole House Air Conditioning Replacement, AC Repair or Regular maintenance, NRS Air Conditioning & Heating is always ready to handle your project. We have been servingHenderson and surrounding cities for many years, offering quality heating and air conditioning services and always providing reliable & honest customer services. We will repair your heating or cooling units in a timely and at very competitive and affordable price.
Our HVAC technician can drastically improve the AC airflow in your space, here are some of the tasks he can do during regular maintenance visit:
- Perform HVAC airflow measurement and testing
- Clean or replace clogged air filters
- Clean fan blades
- Inspect & adjust motors
- Inspect your ductwork for blockages or leaks
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
If you’re looking for a reliable residential air conditioning company in Henderson, NV
Schedule an appointment for HVAC Maintenance services »