We think about upgrading our furnace only when the old one is making much more harm then good. A modern Furnace Service in Henderson NV can extend the life of your furnace by years, keeping your home warm in a colder months and saving money on heating bills. We easily can tell when we need the furnace repair, but it can be difficult to understand when do we need a completely new furnace instead of the old one. Lets dive into it a little bit, lets try to learn about the signs that your furnace needs a little attention be it service, repair or replacement.
Furnace Service & Repair
The best way to make sure that your furnace is running well is to request regular furnace service & maintenance. If you’ve ever had a furnace that suddenly stops working, or became very inefficient, then you know how important it is to have heating repair professionals you can rely on. At Nevada Residential Services, Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ll handle your furnace needs.
Regular preventative heating maintenance helps you avoid major furnace repairs, and keeps your furnace running efficiently, so you don’t have to replace it so often. Regular furnace tune-ups offer several advantages, including:
- Minimizing the risk of unexpected breakdowns
- Keeps your heating system running as efficiently as possible
- Saving money by avoiding expensive repairs and high energy bills
- Maintaining the warranty
- Maximizing the life of a furnace
How to Decide When to Replace a Furnace?
Sometimes the furnace stops working altogether or working very-very badly and/or ineficciently, making the choice to replace it an really easy one. In other cases, the decision may not be so obvious.
The average furnace life expectancy is typically around 10-15 years. The best and a well-maintained furnace can sometime last for up to 20 years, letting you get the most out of your investment. But the actual lifespan of furnaces can vary widely depending on a number of different factors.
Common signs that you may need to replace the furnace:
- Frequent service repair visits
- Uneven heating - the furnace is losing its ability to force air evenly and adequately through your duct work.
- Visible rust or other damage appears on the furnace
- Furnace is unable to keep up with your home's heating demands
Benefits of a Furnace Replacement
If your furnace is more than 10 years old, threre is a big chances that a new one will be much more efficient. Keep in mind that upgrading your old furnace to a new one comes with several significant benefits:
- Better efficiency
- Improved airflow
- Newer models may offer a more eco-friendly operation
- A new warranty may completely remove any repairs costs in the near future
- Newer furnace models usually produce less noise
A furnace replacement is a big investment, but the benefit of a brand-new heater model is obvious - you'll enjoy more efficient and reliable heating for many years to come. Also, high-efficiency modern heating equipment can save you up to 40% on heating costs – and we can help you find the right equipment for your home in Henderson! Contact us today to learn more.